Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spiritually and literally fed!

What an amazing conference weekend! I love October conference. The change of seasons and the beautiful messages of hope and love. I was blessed to come up to Twin Falls and spend some time with the family. Mand Brandon and Brenna came too. It was fun to see her personality changing and she is becoming such a cute little girl.

Saturday was spent with Dad and it was fun being together and listening to conference on the radio. Brandon and Dad cut up wood for dad to use in the winter. How much wood could 2 woodchucks chuck? A lot aparently! We had the most amazing hamburgers. I dont know what he did but the food was excellent.

Sunday was fun. Gathering around Grandma B's tv all together. Mand let me do some fun stuff with her hair. I loved it. It looked cute! We had an amazing dinner and time together. Altough it went by too quickly.

The messages of hope in times of trial and dealing with the changes of life brought so much comfort in these crazy times of life. I was kind of freaking out about the whole government and financial crisis on friday but conference calmed my nerves and reminded me that if you stay close to the Lord and keep his commandments and listen to his divinely appointed leaders, everything will work out. "He will not fail us or forsake us."

Its back to Farmington for awhile. I miss those little kiddies and have to find a job asap! I dont want this feeling of peace and happiness to end! I am indeed spiritually fed!

0 comments: