Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Korea Korea!

Its another beautiful day in Korea. We took a short flight out of Seoul and are staying in a beautiful hotel. Today is sunday here and we are experiencing part of Korean Culture though their buddist temples and statues. IT is fascinating! We have been hiking around and driving all over so I am about to drop! We ate lunch at a little hole in the wall place, but it was the most amazing Korean Food EVer most people just ate Mcdonalds or Pizza Hut! (Sell outs!) I loved it. Korea is so interesting. I must admit that before this trip I just lumped all the asian cultures together as most americans do, but I have come to appreciat the diversity that exists even in different cities in Korea. I guess it is the same with the US. People from other cultures think that we are all like New York or California when in actuality we are all very different! I have my own hotel room and it looks over some beautiful rice patties. I love it! I dont think I brought enough memory cards for my camera! We have only been here for 7 days! I have so many memories already! What a blessing!

0 comments: